Love Paris: 4 Paris trips to be won this September
You've got four chances to win a perfect trip to Paris this September - we'll set you up with a two-night stay at a hotel, travel vouchers and a great activity that lets you make the most of the city.
Each trip's activity has a different theme, focussed on food, culture, the outdoors or romance, so whatever your travel style, we've got a Paris break to suit you.
This competition is now closed, we will be announcing the winner shortly on our Facebook page.
Like us on Facebook and be one of the first to know the results.
Love Paris Competition - Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of AnyTrip, their family members, AnyTrip's agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run weekly from 10:00 BST Thursday 1st September 2011 until 15:00 BST Friday 30th of September 2011
- Participants enter the competition by responding to the questions with either a written answer or a photo (depending on the week's competition type) on the competition's Facebook discussion board.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- 3 runners up will be chosen based on the answers given to each question. Facebook fans of AnyTrip.com will then be able to "like" their favourite entries. The entry with the most "likes" wins.
- The winner will be notified via private message and announced on Facebook and our blog on each Friday at the end of the competition week. (9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th of September 2011)
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The winner will be required to provide full name, address, email, telephone number, guest's full name and guest's address.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If AnyTrip cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, AnyTrip reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Accommodation stays must be booked and completed by 31st March 2012. All accommodation stays must be requested at least 4 weeks before the date of arrival to AnyTrip.com.
- Participants are recommended to check the up to date position on visa, passport and health requirements, with the Supplier(s) concerned, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by other suppliers:
Cook 'n With Class: http://cooknwithclass.com/faq/
Paris par Rues Meconnues: http://paris-prm.com/pprm-concept.php?lang=en
Sandeman's New Europe Paris: http://www.newparistours.com/legal-statement.html
Fat Tire Bike Tours: https://reservations.fattirebiketours.com/reserve/tour/26
- AnyTrip act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- AnyTrip reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.