4 Souk el Tawfeqia Street, 4th Floor, Down Town, Cairo, Egypt 11111
63.4% Overall Customer Rating
Based on 5 customer reviews.
3 out of 5 customers would recommend
Wanda Serkowska, 10/04/2012
Great breakfast included, different every day of the week, cute balcony to chill/eat breakfast; funky fruit market downstairs, very cheap bottled water sold at the hostel, pretty and clean bathrooms, knowledgeble staff with perfect English Read all Venice Hosokawaya reviewsStayed on 05/04/2012 Would recommend to a friend
• Ramses Railway Station
• The Egyptian Museum.
• Located in the neighborhood (downstairs):
• Nasser Metro Station - linking you to the rest of metro-Cairo.
• 24 hour ATMs
• Over five banks & financial institutions.
• Numerous restaurants, eateries and cafes from budget to mid-range prices.
• Fruit and vegetable stands.
• Shops and boutiques catering to all needs: Cosmetics & pharmaceuticals, clothes, personal accessories.
From the Airport:
Catch a bus from the airport to Ramses Hilton - bus No. 356 from terminal 1 & 400 & 27 from terminal 2.
It will cost you 2 pounds for an air conditioned bus.
It will take you 10 min to walk to our place from there.
We have a service taxi that is available 24 hours a day seven days a week. It costs 60LE per trip.
From Tahrir Square or any of the metro stations:
Go to the station, buy a ticket for one pound and ask someone where to get the train to Nasser Station.
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
Check-in and Check-out
Earliest check-in is 13:00
Latest check-out is 12:00
* Our hostel does not allow non-married males and females to stay together at the same room, however, male and female dorm rooms are available.
* Drinking of alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the hostel premises.
- Luggage Room
|Airport Pickup||EUR 6.69|
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the full cost of the reservation. Deposits paid are non-refundable.